Do you know which course you want to take? Visit the Course Calendar to review when courses are being offered.
Are you ready to take your next class? Visit UAccess Student Center (http://uaccess.arizona.edu/) and login using your UA NetID and password
- Once you have logged into UAccess Student Center, click the "Search For Classes" button
- Within the Enroll tab, click the "Search" button and select "MIS: Management Information Systems" in the Subject dropdown, "UA Online" in the Campus dropdown, then click "Search."
- Select the courses you would like to enroll in, making sure the section number is either 201 or 202, then click the "Select" button
- Click "Next" to add the course to your shopping cart.
- Once you have selected all the courses you wish to enroll in, click the "Proceed to Step 2 of 3" button
- A list of all courses you have selected will appear. Select the checkboxes corresponding to the course you intend to enrolling, then click "Finish Enrolling" button.
An error message and a red X will appear in the status column if you have not successfully registered for your course(s). Please contact your advisor if you receive any errors.
For additional information, please contact us.