MISonline students will be using a variety of online applications including discussion boards, chats and virtual labs. The following lists our suggested hardware and software requirements.
PC or Mac
- Intel i5 or i7 processor
- 8 Gigabytes System RAM
- 500 Megabytes Hard Drive Space
- Preferred 768 kb/s broadband Internet connection download speed or faster. Minimum 256 Kb/s download speed.
Required Software (for accessing course content)
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Reader 7.x or higher
- Java JRE Runtime Environment 1.6.0 or higher
MACs - “Parallels” or equivalent solution which allows running of Microsoft based tools
Expected Student Computing Environment
- Windows 7 or 8, or MacOS X 10.4 operating systems or higher.
- Microsoft Office or another compatible Office program.
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or other web browser supporting the above required software
For more information on Eller recommended configurations see: https://it.eller.arizona.edu/sites/it/files/docs/ellerit/recommendations-march-2015.pdf
For additional information, please contact us.