MISonline - Master's in MIS -
Admission – Requirements
Undergraduate degree GPA of 3.00 or higher*
For domestic students a Bachelor's degree from an regionally accredited college or university. For international students an US comparable Bachelor's degree.
Two (2) years of work experience (does not include internships)
For international applicants only - TOFEL minimum score of 80 internet based testing
Completed Graduate College application (including $75 processing payment.)
Admission – Documents Needed for Application
- Copies of transcripts (uploaded during the application process.)
- Official transcripts (sealed) from all institutions attended. Send your official transcripts to the address below.
Official transcripts/academic records include
- From a US institution: Final, official transcript showing degree awarded with conferred date
- From an international institution: Final, official transcripts/academic records showing degree awarded with conferred date and/or official degree/diploma certificate
More details here on accepted transcripts/academic records
- Current resume. Include employment history, education, awards/honors, memberships and participation in professional organizations (uploaded during the application process.)
- Purpose of Graduate Study. A document stating your goals and objectives of gaining this degree and how obtaining this degree will impact your career path. (uploaded during the application process.)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (application system will ask for recommenders contact information and it will send out the requests for you online.)
International students ONLY
In addition to the requirements above international applicants must also provide -
- Copy of TOEFL scores. Test must have been taken within the last two years of intended term of enrollment (uploaded during the application process.)
- Official TOEFL scores. Test must have been taken within the last two years of intended term of enrollment and sent to University of Arizona (code #4832) from ETS.
Please send your official transcripts to:
MIS Department, Online Admissions
University of Arizona
Eller College of Management
McClelland Hall #430
PO Box 210108
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
* Probationary option to start the program available for those who do not have a 3.0 GPA. More here.
For additional information, please contact us.